- Discover Hassan II mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world.
- Visit Moroco Mall, the largest shopping center in the Maghreb, and enjoy the diversity and modernism of Casa Blanca.
- Enjoy a nice walk along the long boulevard of Ain Diab Cornice.
- Enjoy a stroll through the narrow streets of the medina and the united nations square (optional)
- Discover the impressive modern architecture of the largest metropolis in Morocco by visiting Mohammed V square and its surroundings.
Enjoy a day trip to Casablanca, the largest city and economic capital of Morocco, departing from Marrakech to discover one of the largest mosque in the world and become familiar with the very diverse lifestyle and open casablancais mixing traditions and modernity.
After pickup from your accommodation in Marrakech at 8 am, you will take the north direction to reach the economic capital of the kingdom, where you will begin this unique experience by visiting the majestic Hassan II mosque, the third largest mosque in the world, to discover its beautiful architecture from both inside and outside.
Then you will reach the huge Ain Diab cornice, an excellent walk place, with its beautiful beaches, cafes and restaurants for a beautiful walk on the east coast of the Atlantic Ocean.
After lunch, don’t miss visiting Morocco Mall, the largest shopping center in the Maghreb, which houses a complete set of fashion services, beauty, luxury, culture, technology, health, decoration, food, equipment, craft, services, leisure , relaxation, catering ... etc. This last place perfectly symbolizes the diversity and openness of this modern metropolis of Morocco.
At the end of your discovery day, you will visit the Mohammed V square where you will find the Wilaya of Casablanca and the Palace of Justice which is inspired by the Arab-Andalusia architecture. Art and architecture enthusiasts can enjoy a walk and admire the many front of Art Deco style along the Mohammed V Avenue and the 11 January Boulevard, without forgetting to visit the Museum of the Villa of Arts.
- Transfers to and from your accommodation.
- A private 4x4 vehicle or a comfortable air-conditioned minibus.
- Highway fees
What's not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Monuments entrance fees
Know before you go
- Please mention the name of your accommodation during your booking.
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.