- Go on a culinary escapade in an organic farm near Marrakech.
- Learn the techniques of a local chef and unleash your gastronomic creativity.
- Compose your menu and choose the ingredients from an organic vegetable garden.
- Prepare your Moroccan dish by following the instructions of your chef.
- Attend the preparation of bread in a traditional way.
- Take a stroll in a nearby village and discover the theme of your amble.
- Enjoy the result of your adventure and recover your symbolic certificate.
Learn to cook Morocco cuisine, 30km from Marrakech, enjoy a unique cooking classes with bio ingredients, discover the smell of the Berber flavours and uncover the Moroccan cuisine practices. The Marrakech cooking workshop will happen in an open area surrounded by gardens and magnificent landscapes with Atlas Mountains on the back ground, your will be assisted by a skilled Moroccan chief during this culinary experience. This cooking class allows you to experience new smells and taste new flavours from the traditional Moroccan cuisine.
After your hotel pick up, you will drive to reach your cooking workshop in a traditional farm, you will then enjoy a welcoming cup of tea with local flavors and meet the chief cook who will assist you and provide you with all information needed and initiate you into the old traditional Moroccan cuisine.
After delivery of aprons and baskets, you will start your adventure with an ecological visit of the vegetable garden followed by picking Bio vegetables and herbs. Your cooking class will take place in an open-air workshop with the necessary equipment for preparation and traditional cooking. You will compose your own menu by choosing 3 types of Tagines and salads. Then, you will attend the traditional preparation of the bread followed by a small walk to discover a nearby village. According to each season, a theme will be attributed to this walk (eg : extraction of olive oil in winter).
By returning to your cooking workshop, your meal will be ready to serve with organic juices. Enjoy the fruits of your work and enjoy a surprise dessert offered by your chef. After lunch, a certificate will be issued with a good cup of digestive tea. Return to your accommodation in Marrakech at 14H30.
- Pickup and drop-off at your Marrakech accommodation
- The cooking class (Minimum 2 person)
- Ingredients and recipes
- Lunch: salad + a mean dish + dessert + natural drinks
- A symbolic certificate
What's not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
Know before you go
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to make a reservation.
Please mention the name of your accommodation during your booking.
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.