- Discover the magnificent panoramic views of Mogador’s Atlantic Ocean cost from ramparts dated from the 16th century, the fortified port city of Essaouira.
- Admire the exceptional architecture permeated with the white color of the warm houses of this Old Portuguese fortress.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the old fish market and the famous Skala port.
- Visit the craftsmen and see their finely crafted designs of silversmiths and wood carvers.
- Stroll through the labyrinths of the old medina and enjoy the diversity of local’s lifestyle.
During a day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech, discover Mogador the small Portuguese fortress of the 18th century and its large number of cultural properties and natural sites of Outstanding Universal Value.
From your accommodation in Marrakech and during a trip of about 3 hours you will cross the Haouz plain toward the Moroccan coasts of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy clear views on the arid landscapes and stop at a women cooperative of Argan oil to see how the extraction of this magic oil from the Argan nuts is done.
Once arrived in Essaouira, you will enjoy a guided tour through many architectural and cultural sites of this UNESCO world heritage listed since 1987. Admire Essaouira ramparts that are dated from the 16th century and enjoy beautiful views on the Atlantic Ocean. Then follow your guide to visit the most important monuments of this Portuguese city, such as the old fish market, the old port, Skala ... etc.
Then discover the old Medina through its white lime colored houses and street labyrinths lined with heavy wooden doors. Enjoy the diverse local lifestyle as well as the Berber craftsmen during their artistic design work of silver silversmiths and wooden carvings.
- Roundtrip Transfer to your accommodation in Marrakech
- Comfortable and air-conditioned transport
- Wifi on board
- Visit to an argan oil co-operative
- Professional guide
What's not Included
- Food and drinks
- Other expenses
Know before you go
Bring comfortable shoes, warm clothes, sun cream, a hat or cap, sunglasses, Camera & phone chargers.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.