- Jump aboard a thrilling Buggy to enjoy a unique adventure with strong sensation of 2 hours to discover the other side of Marrakech.
- Explore the rocky tracks of the great Agafay desert.
- Stop at Lalla Takerkoust Lake and admire the stunning landscapes.
- Enjoy unique sharing moments with a local family over a delicious mint tea cup.
- Benefit from panoramic views on Berber villages, desert and Atlas Mountains.
Enjoy a Buggy Tour in the desert of Marrakech by crossing the arid plateaus of the Agafay Desert and the Berber villages that surround Lake Takerkoust. This walk is a source of expatriation near Marrakech and a real initiation to the desert!
After initiation with your guide on use and safety, jump aboard a Buggy and escape away from the tourist circuits to experience unique sensations through the rocky hills of the great desert of Agafay. Admire a breathtaking landscape and a quiet queerness in a desert location away from the hustle and bustle of the ocher city.
Continue your journey through the Berber villages and nomadic trails to Lake Lalla Takerkoust. Stop along the way to enjoy a glass of mint tea and share moments with a local family. Enjoy a stroll around the lake and admire the panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains and the desert.
- Roundtrip Transfer
- Buggy type KYMCO 300 cc or similar
- Equipment (gloves, helmets, cheichs, glasses, etc.)
- Professional Buggy guides, framing and assistance
- Tea break
- Bottle of water
What's not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable sport clothes and shoes
- For accommodation inside the Medina of Marrakech, please meet in your nearest car parking. A supplement may be requested for transfer to and from accommodation that are located beyond 8 Km from Marrakech. Please mention the name of your accommodation during your booking.
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.