- Discover an authentic village near the city of Marrakech and enjoy a good Berber breakfast.
- Admire the stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and Asni Valley.
- Enjoy a camel ride at the foot of the village of Moulay Ibrahim before joining the Imlil valley.
- Benefit from a local herbal tea break in a terrace overlooking the beautiful village of Imlil.
- Go on a hike to Sidi Fares valley and enjoy a good lunch cooked over a wood fire.
- Discover the traditional lifestyle of a Berber family living in the village of Ait Souka.
- Admire the beautiful views of the snow-capped peaks of the nearby mountains of Ourika village.
This private tour excursion from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains to explore 4 valleys on a day trip, Asni, Imlil, Sidi Fares and a village near Ourika valley is an opportunity to discover the beautiful landscape of the High Atlas and the Berber villages of Marrakech regions.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech in a comfortable air-conditioned 4x4 or minivan to reach an authentic village near Marrakech. Arrival on site, you will enjoy a good traditional breakfast of the region. Continue your ascent in the Atlas Mountains admiring the stunning views of the Berber villages before you stop at Asni valley for a nice camel ride at the foot of the village Moulay Ibrahim. Then continue by car to the beautiful Imlil Valley to meet your guide who will offer you a welcome tea served with Moroccan cakes on the terrace of a café overlooking Imlil village. Accompanied by your guide, you will go on foot or mule through beautiful landscapes to reach the beautiful valley of Sidi Fares. Not far from this virgin valley, join the village of Ait Souka and enjoy a good traditional lunch served on the terrace of a house with nice view on village. Then, visit a Berber family to discover the traditional lifestyle of the inhabitants of the mountains.
You will pass through rolling orchards of almond and cherry trees to reach an amazing cafe over looking snow-capped mountains and traditional villages hung on the mountainside.
- Transfers from and to your hotel in Marrakech by a 4x4 or a minivan.
- A Berber breakfast.
- Camel ride.
- Lunch: salad, Tagine, dessert and drinks
- A local mountain guide.
- A herbal tea break.
What's not Included
- Personal expenses.
Know before you go
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.