- Admire the perfect mixture of contemporary art and nature during a beautiful stroll in the unique Majorelle garden and its Berber museum.
- Discover the famous Koutoubia Mosque and its magnificent gardens.
- Immerse yourself in the amazing maze of the Medina streets and discover Marrakech local lifestyle.
- Taste the delights of the Berber Tagine.
- Discover Bahia Palace one of the masterpieces of Marrakech architecture.
- Stroll on Jemaa El Fna square, the most famous of the kingdom.
Stroll through some of the most picturesque gardens of Marrakech on a full-day tour of Morocco's imperial "Red City." Explore the labyrinthine streets, see historic highlights such as the Koutoubia Mosque, relax over a typical lunch and more.
Experience the historical, natural and culinary highlights of Marrakech on a full day tour with lunch. Stroll through the most picturesque gardens, wander the labyrinthine streets of the Medina and relax over lunch in a traditional restaurant.
Start at the beautiful Majorelle Garden, and admire the vibrant cobalt-blue architecture set against the lush green vegetation. Next, go to the peaceful Koutoubia Gardens and stroll to the towering minaret of the mosque. Admire the grand residence of Dar El Bacha Palace on your way to the narrow streets of the Medina. Discover myriad treasures on the maze of streets, where vendors sell freshly-cooked street food and craftsmen produce goods to be sold at the souks.
Break for lunch of an authentic Moroccan Tagine, cooked slowly in a specially-shaped vessel to create mouthwatering aromas and distinctive flavors. Walk off the calories in the nearby neighborhoods on the way to the 19th-century Bahia Palace. Marvel at the grand courtyards and gardens, before going to the bustling square of Jemaa el-Fnaa. Watch the buzz of daily life among the market stands to conclude your Marrakech experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional Guide
- Medina, Monuments & Gardens Tour
What's not Included
- Entry fees to monuments
- Other expenses
Know before you go
The driver will meet you at your hotel in Marrakech.
We recommend you to wear comfortable shoes, and bring a hat or cap to protect you from the sun. Don’t forget to bring your camera.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.