- Live the adventure by riding quad at Agafay Desert and Lalla Takerkoust Lake
- Meet locals and across small Berber villages during this unique quad Marrakech experience
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery and mountain views during your quad biking at lalla takerkoust
- Make the most of sensations, ride quad at Lalla Takerkoust and enjoy a unique experience
The quad biking tour to agafay desert and the Lalla takerkoust lake is a unique quad biking trip, 30 minutes far from Marrakech, you will be your starting point for a quad biking at lalla takerkoust lake in the direction of the valley of the turtles, agafay desert and the plateaus of the great Atlas mountains.
During your Lalla takerkoust quad biking you will pass through oases and Oueds (rivers), you will discover small Berber villages of the majestic Atlas Mountains.
Before returning and during a stop on the plateau, you will taste a mint tea with locals while enjoying the dazzling panoramic views of the clear water tank of Lalla Takerkoust which extends to the foot of the plateau. Riding quad at Lalla Takerkoust Lake is one of the top highlight activities to do in Marrakech.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Quad bikes: POLARIS 330cc
- Fuel, gloves, helmets, cheichs(scarves), glasses and other equipment
- Mint tea with locals
What's not Included
- Food & drinks
Know before you go
Professional quad biking guides will be with you to assist you throughout the ride.
The hotels pickup are arranged from your accommodation, please to notice your hotel name when you book.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.