- Enjoy a camel ride at the palmeraie of Marrakech
- Get full of sensation, ride a quad bike through small berber villages at the palmeraie of Marrakech
- Discover the palms grove located in the suburbs of of Marrakech, visit villages and taste a fresh mint tee with locals
Enjoy a camel ride and quad biking tour at the Palmeraie of Marrakech on a amazing, safe and secure circuit, the camel treking and quad bike tour, will allow you to discover the daily life of a Berber family living outside the center of Marrakech during a mint tea break. two activities in a half-day! You will be picked-up from your accommodation in Marrakech to reach the palmeraie. Stroll along the camel's back following the footsteps of the caravans who traveled for centuries. You will pass through traditional villages, sumptuous properties and oasis landscapes for over an hour. Enjoy the silence and serenity to the rhythm of your camel's swing while taking memorial pictures.
After an important briefing on safety, you will take your vehicle in hand for a stunning Quad ride. Following your guide, you will face the steep slopes of the fascinating palm grove, appreciate the diversity of landscapes you are traveling and the dried river beds.
Awaken your senses and enjoy this activity strong in sensations and challenges, Intensity and pleasure guaranteed
- Transportation to and from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Camel tour for more than one hour
- Moroccan tea break Home stays
- Quad, helmet and goggles
- A local guide
What's not Included
- Meals and drinks
Know before you go
Children under age of 12 years (included) must ride camel accompanied by an adult. Pregnant women should not participate in this activity. Secured tours guided by professional guides.
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
The hotel pickups collect/return are included in the price, the driver will meet you at the reception desk of your accommodation. (Open in Google Maps)