- On the Road to Essaouira you will see very beautiful pastures and scenes such as goats climbing trees.
- Discover the city once called by the Portuguese Mogador and its beautiful beach.
- Take a walk in the Medina of Essaouira and on the pier of its harbor.
- Enjoy a lunch with fresh local fish.
- The medina of Essaouira has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2001.
Day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech, the coastal city inhabited since prehistoric times and formerly known as Mogador, the citadel of Essaouira was famous for its manufacture of Tyrian origin of the legendary purple tint it supplied to Rome. With an ocher wall, the medina is now incomparably charming (inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List since 2001), its pedestrian streets and its white houses with blue shutters, Mogador has become a place of choice for art and culture, the whole world culture.
During your day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech, you will visit the Scala, the municipal market, the jewelers' quarter, the artisanal complex and the port. You will also have the opportunity to choose from several local restaurants a healthy lunch of freshly captured fish (not included in the price of the excursion).
- Hotel pick-up & Drop-off
- Comfortable AC transportation
What's not Included
- Food & drinks
Know before you go
The hotel pick-up are arranged from your hotel, please mention your accommodation address when you booking.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.