- This excursion to Agafay is an exciting blend of desert, mountains, lake and villages for a day trip in the surrounds of Marrakech
- Savor a Moroccan tea and admire magical views on the Lake
- Enjoy stunning landscapes of the Agafay desert and Atlas mountains.
- Tast a traditional lunch served on the terrace of a local house.
- Take a walk at Imlil village and valley.
Enjoy the Agafay, Lalla Takerkoust and Imlil excursion, a day trip to the foothills of the Atlas Mountains where you can enjoy trails with arid hills, oases and wadis. After crossing a forest of eucalyptus, you will discover magnificent Berber villages before joining the desert of Agafay. The landscape of the Agafay desert is covered with rare wild flowers, wheat and barley, but during the summer and autumn months it looks like a real desert with dunes running down the majestic Atlas Mountains. A mint tea with locals is a must at the lake of Lalla Takarkoust where you can enjoy a pleasant stroll around the lake.
The excursion between Agafay desert and Lake Takerkoust allows you to discover the great diversity of Moroccan landscapes all being close to Marrakech. Then join the Berber village of Imlil and enjoy a good traditional lunch served on the terrace of a house with stunning views on the Atlas Mountains.
- Hotel transfers (collect-return) by Comfortable 4x4 or Minibus
- Driver and mountain Guide
- Tea break with view on Lalla Takerkoust Lake
- Lunch in a Berber house at Imlil.
What's not Included
- Personal expenses.
Know before you go
Please specify on the reservation the name of your accommodation for the pick-up
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
The hotel pickups collect/return are included in the price, the driver will meet you at the reception desk of your accommodation. (Open in Google Maps)