- Take a stroll in the historic medina of Fes
- Discover the holy schools and historic University of al-Qarawiyyin
- Get the chance to buy some leather souvenirs at one of the old tanneries
- Drive up to the Bab Ftouh cemetery for a panoramic view of the medina
Start your guided city tour of Fez at the historic gates of Bab BouJeloud. Enter the old medina of Fez el-Bali and discover the Islamic schools of the Madrasa BouInania and Al-Attarine Madrasa.
Visit during this guided tour of Fez the University of al-Qarawiyyin and visit the Nejjarine Museum of Wooden Arts and Crafts. Look at its collection of traditional tools, furniture, carpets and musical instruments in a beautifully restored caravanserai.
Following lunch in the medina, you continue your city tour of Fez ans learn how leather is processed just as it was centuries ago at one of the famous tanneries of Fez. Get a look at the Royal Palace of Fez, and then drive to the Bab Ftouh cemetery for a panoramic view over the old medina of Fez.
- Hotel transfers
- Qualified tour guide
- Driver / private comfortable transportation
What's not Included
- Food and drinks
- Monuments entrance fees
Know before you go
Hotel roundtrip transfers are included; please mention the address of your accommodation while booking. Wear comfortable walking shoes
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.