- Enjoy the beauty and fresh air of the Middle Atlas region
- Explore berber villages and amazigh tribes
- Enjoy the scenic monkeys jumping across the cedar forest
- Discover the city of Ifrane, the “Little Switzerland”
- Discover the small town of Imouzzer
The excursion start from your accommodation in Fez to the Atlas mountains during a day trip, you will enjoy the beauty and fresh air of the Middle Atlas Mountains and villages of the region, located at 1,360 meters high in the Atlas Mountains. Explore Azrou, a beautiful Berber village built at an altitude of 1250 meters and the home of the Amazigh tribes, the first inhabitants of Morocco. A little further, the best preserved cedar forests of Morocco (endemic trees of Morocco), where one can see Barbary monkeys jumping branches of the trees. Explore the town of Ifran or the “Little Switzerland” as you cross the flowered paths and European-style architecture of this picturesque little town.
- Hotel transfers
- Driver / private comfortable transportation
- Insurance and all taxes
What's not Included
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
Know before you go
Hotel roundtrip transfers are included; please mention the address of your accommodation while booking.
This region is quite cold during winter, warm clothes would help.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.