- Pleasantly set in your carriage which is the ideal way to have a close over view of Marrakech.
- Cross the authentic Marrakech ramparts to visit Menara gardens and admire its surrounding landscape.
- Discover the famous Majorelle gardens, designed by Yves Saint Laurent.
- Visit Agdal gardens while enjoying a splendid view on the High Atlas Mountains.
Marrakech gardens tour by horse carriage will allowed you to visit by caleche ride the Menara Gardens, majorelle garden by horse stroll through gueliz quarter, during a Carriage ride tour in Marrakesh city, Then vist Agdal gardens while enjoying a splendid view on the imposing mountains of the great Atlas.
The Marrakech gardens tour will take place along the ancient ramparts of the city while crossing the different districts of Marrakech. After passing through the district of Gueliz (new city center) you will visit the famous garden of Majorelle designated by the famous couturier Yves Saint Laurent, the garden served as his own private residence in the 60s with his companion Jack Majorelle, painter and great amateur of botanical plants. Stroll through these beautiful gardens that feature a wide variety of cacti and other rare plants.
- Hotel transfers and inter-garden transfers by horse carriage (if your hotel is in town center)
- Bottle of water.
What's not Included
- Majorelle garden entrance fees
Know before you go
Hotel transfers and inter-garden transfers by horse carriage if your hotel is in town center otherwise you can pay an extra fee of 30€ for a minibus pickup.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
The map bellow indicate the meeting point where you should meet with the activity provider to start your experience.