ID : AG0222
Merzouga desert tour excursion of 3 days from Marrakech to Fez with a night in a luxury desert camp in Merzouga desert trought the Atlas mountains to Fez, Crossing Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, Toudra, Dades valleys and Erg Chebbi dunes.
Pick up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech, you will across the Great Atlas Mountains and its spectacular pass to enjoy panoramic views of the Berber villages and the snow-capped peaks of the Atlas. Then, you’ll visit Kasbahs to admire the breathtaking views over Ounila valley, the Anti Atlas Mountains and the beginning of the desert of the Great Desert of Morocco.
You'll cross the Ziz Valley in this Merzouga desert to fez excursion to enjoy the sceneries changes from Desert to greenery, the Azrou cedar forests and finish the tour in Fez.
First night in a confortable room at a hotel or a guest house, dinner and breakfast included. 2nd night in a comfortable tent at a Luxury camp, dinner and breakfast included.
- Pick up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech and drop off in Fez.
- Modern minibus with AC
- Driver / guide speaking French and English.
- Accommodation in an authentic hotel in Dades, private room with AC (cooler & heater), includes dinner and breakfast.
- Accommodation in a nomadic luxury bivouac in the dunes of Merzouga, large comfortable tent with private bathroom, includes dinner and breakfast.
- Camel ride in the dunes of Merzouga.
What's not Included
- Local guide to visit Kasbah Ait-Ben-Haddou (optional).
- Lunches and drinks.
Know before you go
Practical Info :
Bring comfortable shoes, warm clothes, sunscreen, hat or cap, sunglasses, camera and cell phone chargers.
Please mention your accommodations name for pickup, when you arrive to Fez you'll be dropped off at your hotel or the nearest car park to your Riad.
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.