ID : AG0210
Merzouga desert in a luxury camp is a unique experience in 3 days Merzouga luxury desert trip from Marrakech through Atlas Mountains to the desert of Merzouga and spend a night in a luxury camp in Erg Chebbi ( Merzouga desert ) is the best way to discover the true desert of the Moroccan Sahara and the richness of the historical and natural heritage of Morocco.
From your accommodation in Marrakech, you will cross Tizi N Tichka pass then stop at Ait Benhaddou Kasbah to discover the history and architecture of the Atlas Berbers. After lunch, you will go through Dades valley before reaching Boumalene-Dades where you will dine and spend night in a hotel. After breakfast, you will discover Dades Gorge and continue your trip to Erg Chebbi Grand Sahara. Once in Merzouga, enjoy a beautiful camel ride through the largest dunes of the Sahara under unique sunset colors. Then, you will spend a dream night under a Berber tent in a luxury nomadic camp. In the morning, you will enjoy a second camel ride before you return to your vehicle and discover Toudra valley and its magnificent gorges. Then, you will pass by Tinghir and stop at Ouarzazate to visit its famous movie studio before joining your accommodation in Marrakech at the end of the afternoon.
- 1st night in a comfortable room in a hotel at Dades Gorges & 2nd night in a luxury camp in the desert (berber tent), practecly equipied even with electric solar energy and shower. (Breakfast and dinner included).
- Round trip transfer from your accommodation on a comfortable and air-conditioned transport
- 1st night at a private room in a Hotel at Dades (half-board)
- 2nd night in a private tent at luxury camp in the heart of the desert (half-board)
- Camel ride at Merzouga dunes.
What's not Included
- Lunch in local restaurants.
- Monuments entrance fees.
Know before you go
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on request. Sandboarding is available on site to enjoy funny moments at the biggest dunes of Merzouga. Sandboarding is available on site to enjoy funny moments at the biggest dunes of Merzouga.
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.