€ 28 | € 35
- Atlas Mountains day trip from Marrakech to visit Ourika valley it’s a unique experience, a place of culture and nature in the region of Marrakech
- Visit small Berber villages scattered through the valley during an unforgetable Atlas Mountains day trip and explore the berber mountain lifestyle
- While having your feet in Ourika river, savor berber Tajines, made with local spices
- Take a walk to see the Setti Fatma waterfalls and admire the breathtaking natural scenery of the valley
Enjoy an amazing Atlas mountains day trip from Marrakech to Ourika valley. At 60 km (37 miles) southeast of Marrakech, where the valley of Ourika runs through Atlas Mountains, with its beautiful nature, amazing architecture and welcoming Berber villages, Atlas mountains day trip will take you where your adventure will take place, there you will hike from the source of the river to
the gates of Marrkaech, passing by the waterfalls, witnessing the Barbary macaque in its
natural habitat, the Atlas Mountains day trip from Marrakech will also allow you discovering
the wide range of plants that thrive in the valley and meeting the charming local Berbers.
Don’t forget to take use the amazing natural landscape this valley has to offer to take unforgettable photos.
To hike this valley is the only true way of discovering the splendor and magnificence of Atlas Mountains without going too high.
- Hotel pickup (collect / return)
- Comfortable transportation
- Driver / guide speaking French and English.
- Local mountain guide
- Authentic lunch
What's not Included
Know before you go
Your driver will meet your at your hotel or the nearest car park to your Riad in old town (Medina).
Comfortable shoes are remmended.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.