ID : AP0119
- Enjoy an aerial escape at the best paragliding spot in Morocco.
- Benefit from a high level supervision of a certified professional team.
- Fly from the top of a hill safely with an expert pilot to which you will be securely attached.
- Discover the splendor and the natural beauty of the landscapes of Marrakech region under a paragliding sail.
- Live a unique experience full of sensations and complete your aerial ride with a short video memorizing your strongest moments.
Experience paragliding Marrakech during your holidays in Marrakech in one of the best paragliding spots in Morocco to admire a panorama of a thousand and one color and experience thrills safely without vertigo. This paragliding air baptism has no age limit and takes place under guaranteed conditions in the beautiful sky of Marrakech.
You will be welcomed by the professional instructor who will direct your paragliding flight in the famous spot of Aguergour. After breifing on the technique of takeoff, you will sit in your harness securely stowed to your professional pilot. The take off is done gently on a hill of approximately 800 meters to benefit from the great air and the sharpness of the landscapes. While flying, you will be comfortably seated to enjoy the magnificent panorama observed from the sky and discover sensations that will push your adrenaline. Your escort pilot will help you memorize these moments in video until you approach the ground and land softly on the Haouz massif.
After your first flight, you will feel Zen and take pleasure in telling your experience of aerial walk in the sky of Marrakech to all your friends.
- State-qualified pilot with a very high international level.
- Paragliding and safety equipment (sails, harnesses, helmets ...)
- Paragliding flight of about 10 to 15 minutes.
What's not Included
- Potos and videos service during the flight (It can be purchased on site at 200 DH)
- Meals and drinks
Know before you go
Hotel transfers can be arranged for an extra charge of 500 DH for 1 to 2 people, 600 DH for 3 to 6 people and 800 DH for 7 to 10 people.
This activity is subject to weather conditions, departure times will be re-specified only the day before the activity.
In the last minute or even on the spot, a paragliding flight can be canceled or shifted if the team judges that it is not secure to fly.
Bring a swindle or warm jacket, pants and hiking shoes.
The flight is allowed from a weight of 35 kg and not exceeding 100kg.
Minors must have parental permission.
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
The hotel pickups collect/return are included in the price, the driver will meet you at the reception desk of your accommodation. (Open in Google Maps)