- Stroll through the old streets of the Medina and discover a small local market with a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Push the doors of an authentic Riad in the Medina where your cooking class will take place.
- Choose the menu that suits your senses and satisfy your desires.
- Discover dishes based on traditional recipes with a modern touch of a local chef.
- Benefit from the supervision of your chef to learn modern plating techniques.
- Enjoy your menu in a friendly atmosphere with your chef.
Cookery lessons in Marrakech, this Moroccan modern gastronomic workshop will take you to experience the modern Moroccan cuisine during this culinary lessons with a local chef in a friendly setting where the secret of his recipes will be unveiled. This cooking workshop is the best way to discover traditional Moroccan recipes based on local ingredients and with a modern touch.
Graduate of chef’s school in France, the chef will share with you during this culinary journey his passion and his love for gastronomy and you will discover a modern and revisited Moroccan cuisine inspired from traditional Moroccan dishes and based on local ingredients, but also influenced by Mediterranean and international cuisine, this blend of cultures and flavors is a source of creativity marked on original dishes, which bears the signature of an exceptional chef.
Your chef will be waiting for you in the Medina, he will take you on a short walk through the narrow streets of the old town to discover a local market of a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. Then you will head to an authentic Riad where your culinary activity will take place. Choose the menu that will satisfy your tastes and discover dishes based on traditional recipes with a modern touch of a local chef. During preparation, take advantage of the supervision of your chef to learn modern plating techniques.
Finally, sit down with your chef in a friendly setting to enjoy your menu served with a good local wine.
- The cooking class.
- Ingredients and recipes.
- Lunch or dinner.
- Local wine.
What's not Included
- Hotel transfers.
Know before you go
- Meeting in front of CAFE DES EPICES, Rahba lakdima square, Medina (as mentionned on the map).
- Hotel transfers can be arranged on demand for an additional fee.
- The menus are adaptable to your needs: Vegetarian option, organic, diet, no salt, no sugar...
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full refund
The map bellow indicate the meeting point where you should meet with the activity provider to start your experience.