- Pass through the Great Atlas Mountains and admire Tiz'In Tichka, the highest pass in Africa.
- Visit the famous Kasbah of Ait ben Haddou, classified world cultural heritage by UNESCO since 1986.
- Enjoy the exceptional Berber culture through its architecture, kasbahs and traditional villages.
- Discover Ouarzazate with its famous kasbah of Taourirt and its famous studios that have hosted several scenes of bestsellers of world cinema.
Day trip excursion from Marrakech to kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate passing through Atlas Mountains, this tour pass also through the famous pass of Tizi n Tichka the highest mountain pass in Morocco and Africa. Enjoying the offered exceptional landscapes of Ounila valley during your visit of the sublime Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.
After a wonderful trip of about 3 hours through beautiful valley’s landscapes, traditional villages adobe and peaks of snowy mountains, you will visit with your own pace the huge Kasbah of Ait Ben Hadou, theater some scenes of the famous TV series The Game of Thrones, which will offer you from the top of the hill breathtaking panoramic views of the Ounilla Valley, the mountains of the High and Anti Atlas and the beginning of the desert of the great Sahara of Morocco. For lunch, you can taste a delicious Berber Tagine on the terrace of one of the village restaurants while enjoying the beautiful views of the Kasbah.
Then head to Ouarzazate where you will enjoy a stop at the cinema museum and its studios, popular by the great filmmakers and directors of bestsellers of world cinema for decades. You will also visit Taourirt kasbah, which is still considered the most beautiful in the region.
- Pick up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
- Modern minibus with AC
- Driver / guide speaking French and English.
- Mountain Guide at the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou
- Authentic Lunch
What's not Included
- Entrance fees to monuments
Know before you go
- Distance (400 Kilometers)
- Bring comfortable shoes, sun creme, a hat or cap, sunglasses.
- Please note that pickup hour is approximate for group activities.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.