ID : AP0107
Surfing in Morocco, on the east coast of the Atlantic Ocean, combine Yoga and Surf on a 3 days trip to the village of Tameraght near Agadir departing from Marrakech and enjoy one of the most famous surf spots in Morocco known by the best surfers in the world. This unique surf and Yoga experience is an active retreat for your body and mind with tours and activities tailored to your level, with qualified local instructors and all necessary equipment.
After 3 hours drive from Marrakech, you will reach your host in Agadir then join your camp in the beautiful Berber village of Tamraght (15km Agadir). On site, you will take part of a good lunch followed by a briefing about surfing with a qualified surf instructor. At the end of the afternoon, enjoy an hour of Yoga to stretch and relax your muscles. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp.
Before breakfast, enjoy a yoga session to gain flexibility and balance through the techniques of postures and breathing. Then, join your surf instructor at the beach to discover the different types of waves and get the most out of your surfboard. Have lunch on site and enjoy swimming in a valley surrounded by mountains. At noon, return to the camp to enjoy a well deserved lunch break. Then, continue your surfing sessions by taking more waves to complete your new skills. Late in the afternoon, return to the camp to enjoy a slower Yoga where you take the time to breathe and recover by holding the postures longer. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp.
Start your day with a Yoga session that will help you better concentrate and breathe before surfing. After breakfast, take your surfboard to catch some waves and enjoy the good sun rays. Have a good time before returning to Marrakech in the early afternoon.
2 nights at the hostel in the village of Tamraght with full board.
- Round trip transfers in Agadir
- A qualified surf instructor
- 2 nights full board in a camp at Tamraght
- Surf material (boards & combinations)
- Bath and beach towels
- White or red wine served with dinner
- WIFI at the surf camp
What's not Included
- Roundtrip transfers from Marrakech to Agadir
- Out meals drinks
Know before you go
- For transfers between Marrakech and Agadir, CTM and Supratours transport agencies organize daily transfers for 110 MAD per person. We can organize your transfer and provide a private minibus for 1400 dh for a maximum of 6 people (one way).
- Bring comfortable sport clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, a swimsuit, solar cream and a camera.
Moderate : Cancel up to 7 Days in advance for a full deposit refund
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.