- At the heart of the Atlas Mountains enjoy unique moments in Ourika Valley.
- Visit original Berber villages and discover the Berber culture and lifestyle.
- Enjoy the delights of the famous Tagine with foot in the water of Ourika river.
- Admire the breathtaking panoramic views from the magical landscapes of the valley.
- Discover the 7 waterfalls of Setti Fatma village through a walk of about an hour on foot.
This day trip excursion will take you in the heart of the Great Atlas Mountains, only 60 km far from Marrakech you will uncover the berber mountain life style and culture, Ourika Valley and the visit of setti fatma village and its waterfalls is one the most famous day trip excursions from Marrakech to explore the Atlas Mountains. Admire Ourika River from its sources to the gates of Marrakech during this mountain tour, enjoy a hike from the small village of Setti Fatma, passing one by one the small waterfalls, towards the heart of Ourika Valley deep in the Atlas mountains.
Discover the multitude of plant species present on the red floor of the valley and do not miss the opportunity to get to know the Berber macaque in its natural environment.
Touch the freshness of water cascades and enjoy the contrasts of light of this place and take incredible pictures. Then relax and savor a delicious Berber Tagine in one of many traditional restaurants in Ourika.
The hike through the magic of this valley is the ideal activity to discover the splendor of the High Atlas Mountains without too much altitude.
- Transfers from and to your hotel in Marrakech.
- A local mountain guide.
- Lunch: salad, Tagine, dessert and drinks
What's not Included
- Personal expenses.
Know before you go
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Free: free cancellation until 1 day before the activity starting date.
The hotel pickups collect/return are included in the price, the driver will meet you at the reception desk of your accommodation. (Open in Google Maps)