- Discover the magnificent mountains of the Middle Atlas through the majestic Ouzoud waterfalls.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the fascinating landscapes of the top of the waterfalls.
- Admire the adobe houses of typical Berber villages offered by the region.
- Enjoy a pleasant hike from the summit to the foot of the falls.
- Relax and enjoy a delicious meal with local flavors in one of many traditional restaurants on the flanks of the waterfalls.
- Discover the Maggot macaque colonies in their natural environment.
- Benefit from the pleasant hospitality of locals and discover their simple and open lifestyle during a visit to Ouzoud village.
Discover the heart of the Middle Atlas Mountains through a day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech. After pickup from your accommodation, you will enjoy beautiful exotic sceneries during two and a half hours to reach the highest waterfalls in Morocco (more than 100m high).
Start with a nice walk through olive-dotted paths to the gigantic waterfalls of Ouzoud, where you will enjoy the beauty of stunning views of a magical and permanent rainbow created by the force of the water fall. Then you will descend to the foot of the waterfalls to enjoy a delight and nice refreshing swim or to take a small raft that will get you to the other side. At lunchtime, you will have the choice to satiate yourself with a delicious mint tea and savor an authentic Berber Tagine in one of many traditional restaurants that offer overall and attractive views of the whole waterfalls.
After your lunch break, pass by an old wooden bridge towards the small village of Ouzoud and discover a simple and open lifestyle of local Berber villagers. During your hike, be vigilant and attentive to not miss the opportunity to meet the families of Maggot macaques who have made these falls their natural habitat.
- Transfer from and to your accommodation
- A private comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver/guide qualified
What's not Included
- Lunch and Drinks
- Raft ride
- Mountain guide for hiking
Know before you go
Lunches prices are very affordable.
You can be provided by mountain guide services easily on your arrival at the waterfalls.
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full deposit refund
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.