- Enjoy a Quad ride in the desert of Agafay and discover the surroundings of Lake Lalla Takerkoust by camel.
- Experience thrills quad biking through the tracks and dunes of Agafay desert.
- Adapt the speed to your level and benefit from the assistance of a professional quad guide.
- Enjoy a local herbal tea break to discover the lifestyle of the nomads.
- Go on a camel ride and admire the beautiful views of the Atlas Mountains and Lake Lalla Takerkoust.
This quad bike and camel ride half day tour in Agafay desert is a combination of two activities quad biking and camel riding with unique sensations thtough agafay, the desert of Marrakech facing the amazing landscapes of the Atlas Mountains in Morocco.
From your accommodation in Marrakech, you will head the road to agafay desert to ride quad biking. After use and security briefing, you will get on your quad towards the turtles valley and desert plateaus nested on the first heights of the High-Atlas massif. Battle the white sand dunes of Agafay, which closely look like sand dunes and experience unique sensations while driving your quad at varying speeds.
Enjoy a local herbal tea break in a Berber village and discover the rural lifestyle before continuing on a nomadic adventure. Ride a camel and walk around the to admire the spectacular contrasts between the crevasse lands of the plateaus and the magnificent views of the Atlas Mountains and the water illuminated by the reflections of the sun.
- Roundtrip Transfer to your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Quad type POLARIS 330cc or similar.
- Equipment (gloves, helmets, glasses, etc.).
- Professional quad guides.
- Tea break in a Berber village.
- Camel ride in Lalla Tekerkoust.
What's not Included
- Meals and drinks.
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable sport clothes and shoes and don’t forget your camera.
- For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
Flexible : Cancel up to 3 Days in advance for a full deposit refund
Map and itinerary
The map bellow indicate the itinerary of the activity.